Learn Chinese? It's easy with Shiuan Laoshi!
I am Shiuan Laoshi and I have been teaching Mandarin Chinese since 2010.
Key word for my teaching philosophy:
OUTPUT and RESULT-ORIENTED: It's all about the result and what YOU can actively produce and use, not just what you know. No frustration of 'knowing a lot in the head' but cannot actually speak, comprehend or write. I empahsize 'active use' of the language.
OUTPUT and RESULT-ORIENTED: It's all about the result and what YOU can actively produce and use, not just what you know. No frustration of 'knowing a lot in the head' but cannot actually speak, comprehend or write. I empahsize 'active use' of the language.
INCLUSIVE and OPEN-MINDED: I teach both simplified (China) and traditional Chinese (Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore).
PRAGMATIC and HANDS-ON: I use both textbooks and multi-media including smart phone, tablets and computers in our class.
POSITIVE ENERGY: I will inspire you and carry you in a flow of learning, exploring and applying.
INDIVISUAL and PERSONAL: Your goals, talents and qualities are central to our class.
Lessons:
- Traditional and/or simplified Chinese.
- Comprehension, speaking, reading, writing and typing.
- Application of Chinese language in work, travel, study, preparing HSK or TOCFL exams, internet, media, art, culture and literature appreciation.
- Lessons in Dutch, English or Chinese.
- Individual, groups, schools and companies.
Experience: Students' age range from 10 years to 78 years old, using various books from both China and Taiwan. Students levels: A1 to C2 in HSK or TOCFL exams. Their professional backgrounds: teachers and academic staff, IT engineers, civil engineers, electric engineers, managers, doctors and therapists, artists, architects, bankers and university/ high school/primary school students. At home, my 3 children are raised in trilingual environment: Chinese, Dutch and English. They can read, write, communicate with modern media and speak fluently.
Fee: per hour per person. For groups and short course, there is a different hour rate.
Books and study materials: to be discussed.
shiuanwenchu@hotmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment